Event Schedule (subject to change, please check back often for updated information
- 9:00am - Registration opens (sign in ends 30 minutes prior to each start)
- 10:30am - Cat 3/4 Men, Citizen Men / Women and U17 (40 minutes)
- 12:00pm - BBQ lunch for all participants and spectators sponsored by Mighty Riders
- 12:00pm - Master 30+ Men 3/4, Cat 1/2 / Master Women (45 minutes)
- 12:30pm - Awards for Cat 3/4 Men, Citizen Men / Women and U17
- 1:00pm - Cat 1/2 Men (60 minutes), Master 30+ Men 1/2 (45 minutes)
- 2:15pm – Awards / Podium for final events
Note: Mountain bikes allowed in all races except Cat 1/2 races. Only cyclocross bikes per UCI regulations are allowed for Cat 1/2 races.
Open to any of the following
- UCI, USCF and CCA (incl. Cycling BC) license holders or Cycling BC Citizen license holders.
- One-day license from Cycling BC is available for $10.
There is no kid's race scheduled but we will have a seperate course set-up that they can run all day long around the reservoir or the tennis court area.
co-hosted by Daryl-Evans Racing and the Mighty Riders. It is race number 5 in the BC Cup Series.